Evernote allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever mobile device or online platform you’re accustomed to. It enables the information you choose to store to be readily accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere. It’s quite simply a second brain that will mean you’ll never forget anything again!
Synchronize anything, on the web, your desktop, your phone and in the cloud. Everything you put into Evernote is always synchronized across all of your devices. That way, all your information is available to you wherever you are.
Here’s just some of the features of Evernote, helping you remember everything:
- Create new notes using desktop, web, and mobile versions of Evernote.
- Take a snapshot using your camera phone or webcam – Evernote will even recognize the text in the image.
- Clip entire web pages, screenshots, and just about anything else you can copy.
- Drag and drop content into the desktop clients for Mac and Windows.
- Email notes directly into your account using your personal email address.
- Scan receipts, recipes, tags, brochures, and anything else into Evernote.
- Record audio wherever you are and listen to it whenever you want.
Evernote is free but if you feel the need, you can update to get the following premium features:
- Add any file you’re currently working on to your Evernote content.
- Get a huge 500MB monthly allowance, plus a new 500MB each month.
- Get better, stronger security during all of your interactions with the Evernote service.
One of the other handy additions to Evernote is that you can share your information online, with some handy widgets and public web pages. These can be used as scrapbooks, photo albums, wish lists or just to simply share your information with friends and colleagues.
I could not recommend Evernote more, it’s one of the handiest applications I have on my mobile, laptop and desktop for everyday use.