- The #B2BSummit14 Social Sum-Up
- 2013 With everything everywhere in 2013 (content, information and messages) and with the same tools available to us all, with our audiences finding new ways to eradicate noise from their lives. As businesses, we all need to get back to creating compelling opportunities to engage our audiences. It’s the core story we tell, that must adapt to ever changing landscape we are in, the method […]
- Interactive Marketing Campaigns – Trend Hunter Shiori Mine Talks Engagement Through Advertising See on Scoop.it – Psychology of Consumer Behaviour Interactive marketing campaigns on Trend Hunter: aweber vs infusionsoft http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/interactive-marketing-campaigns1 Interactive marketing campaigns See on www.youtube.com
- Content Marketing Plan of Attack
- The Benefits of Infographics Below is a synopsis of infographics and their benefits. Infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge. There are essentially three types of inforgraphic: Infographics that rely on data visualisation (below is an infographic OTM created for Adobe Infographics that rely on story telling – (another example from OTM) http://visual.ly/ten-top-tips-wealth-and-asset-managers Or a mixture […]
- Great B2B Content Is Hard To Find …. but here’s some from SalesForce. Punchy, to the point, relevant, quickly shareable and part curated part created. Via @socialgeoff
- Starbucks Marketing Everyone keeps going on about this Starbucks campaign – surely it’s easy to get people into your shop if your giving them something for free maybe I’m being cynical, but lets see if it boosts sales – the jury is out!
- Simple ideas Simple ideas in a complex world get cut through
- Content Strategy and Tone Are Important in Your Online Marketing Via Scoop.it – Digital Marketing & Media Unofficial Guide to Twitter for business (Content Strategy and Tone Are Important in Your Online Marketing: The tone and approach you take on the web is c…)…Via tweetingandbusiness.com
- Great CV idea I have seen some other examples of this recently applied to DM material – great way of enhancing your message!
Warning: require_once(/homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-content/themes/literatum/footer.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-includes/template.php on line 688
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-content/themes/literatum/footer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.2') in /homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-includes/template.php on line 688