- A guide to process, tools and examples for social media listening What I’ve leant from social media listening Two recent reports highlight the fact the business are not taking social media listening seriously and it’s still in its infancy. A study by the Altimeter group showed that only 42% of businesses are using social media listening to learn from their customers, this was a study whose […]
- My Locations Courtesy of https://foursquare.com/timemachine
- What I’ve Learnt from Social Media Listening Presented at TFM&A 2014 – I uncover some of the techniques used to understand audiences through social media listening and measuring, how it can inform social, business and marketing strategy, hone social media activity and work to improve brand perception. As part of the presentation he’ll also look at various brands and case studies to […]
- What’s your opinion on the new Facebook news feed?
- My silly body @vineapp experiment Something fun for Friday! Bit more work and it could be quite nice, what else could I do with it?
- Interest in Pinterest Pinterest seems to be the latest booming social platform out there so I find myself asking the same question is there space for it in a B2B Marketers social media strategy. For those of you who have missed this one Pinterest is essentially a book marking tool where user can categorise things that interest them, […]
- New Facebook Page Timeline This was written by one of my colleagues which went round internally, she kindly said I could post it here to give you all an update. Anyway you can follow her here @tinyterrapin. Facebook Pages changed yesterday and this will may affect some of your client’s pages. Pages are now able to use the ‘Timeline’ […]
- Ascots First Tweet Up (I think) I am organising ascots first tweet up and I wanted to put a bit of a spin on it with a crowd-sourced youtube viewing part of the evening, it’s explained a little more below. Why have a decided to run a TweetUp in Ascot? Well a number of reasons: It’s close to where I live I know […]
- My Twiffic Little Christmas Present for You Some of you may of already guessed by this post it has something to do with twitter, and you’d be right, it’s all about how to streamline the social media status process and give your audience some value. If you follow me on twitter @brandjoe you may notice that I fairly regularly post a “What […]
- Wrapping up 2009, 2010 to come Sites mentioned: www.bethehurricane.com – marketing communications agency and my new employers www.palmhills.co.uk – boutique hotel in Ascot www.carolinesandry.com – personal trainer to the stars, author and presenter www.recruitmentrevolution.com – recruitment the smart way www.brandjoe.com – me www.ustream.tv/channel/brandjoe – my new streaming show full of interestingness goes live in 2010 Other props must go out to: […]
Warning: require_once(/homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-content/themes/literatum/footer.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-includes/template.php on line 688
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-content/themes/literatum/footer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.2') in /homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-includes/template.php on line 688