- Why do brands struggle to join in on the conversation? As we know, marketing over the years has dramatically changed and continues to evolve. It’s odd to think that the phrase social media was one of those terms that were unheard of in marketing 20 years ago, now it’s unthinkable not to consider and use social media as part of your marketing strategy. TV used […]
- 2014 – It’s not a resolution it’s a mind set Why does this statement hold true for me? I’m sure the data heads would disagree that knowledge is more important that imagination, my point is if you cannot imagine what to do with that knowledge, the knowledge is pointless. As for graft over talent, well I’ve seen some of the most talented people fail because […]
- This is Water #choose
- UNforgettable I wanted to come out to Nat King Cole singing unforgettable … This presentation is about why we all need to work harder at “unforgettable” in our marketing worlds. Hopefully this will provide tips and insights about how to be remembered in our careers and our campaigns The presentation is a mixture of my own […]
- Marketing Behaviourism Would anybody be interested to learn more about – Marketing Behaviourism: Understanding what motivates people to action?
- A moment of motivation – Me Taking the easy route will never bring fulfilment, but deciphering which is the easy journey and which is the hard, is something you’ll never know until you do it. The decision is never easy, take a leap of faith, go with your convictions, you’ll succeed.
Warning: require_once(/homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-content/themes/literatum/footer.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-includes/template.php on line 688
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-content/themes/literatum/footer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.2') in /homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-includes/template.php on line 688