- Content Fails – Me Presenting at the Digital Marketing Show Me presenting – nothing like a technical hiccup to screw up my flow. Still was a great topic to cover.
- Ways to #fail with content marketing
- My silly body @vineapp experiment Something fun for Friday! Bit more work and it could be quite nice, what else could I do with it?
- 10 Considerations when engaging the B2B Buyer Hot off the press is news that the average B2B buyer is 57% through the purchase decision before engaging a supplier sales rep (Source CEB & Google 2012). Now while that stat alone (like all stats) should be taken with a pinch of salt, it was not one that hugely surprised me. After all, the […]
- Emotional Content
- Where all great ideas start … #problemhunting After realising the problem, this was where I started to to solve it, on paper, and while I’ve had to let contented.ly go as I’ve moved agencies. I was very proud of getting it up and running and signing up the likes of Microsoft, Adobe and BT to the service in it’s private beta phase. […]
- Safe equals Safe = Boring and unengaged. A concept that challenges the brand police and scares stakeholders (providing it’s thought out) will work!
- Contented.ly Lead by your’s truly. The Private Beta launch of Contented.ly is lIve! Contented is a simple checklist and planner for the smart content marketing professional. REGISTER for your Invite and we’ll get you approved to login ASAP. In today’s world of more content, more data and more channels we have devised this tool to […]
- Power to the Picture!! Above is some analysis on one of the Facebook pages we manage at OTM. As you’ll see people are far more engaged with imagery than any other format … how are you analysing your content?
- Contented update We’re running a little behind in our development process but hope to be ready to accept registrations in a matter of weeks. In the meantime we thought we’d give you a sneak peak of the interface the images are below. Why use the tool? This tool has been created as an endeavour to help all […]
Warning: require_once(/homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-content/themes/literatum/footer.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-includes/template.php on line 688
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-content/themes/literatum/footer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.2') in /homepages/18/d436710623/htdocs/BrandJoe/wp-includes/template.php on line 688