- Social Media B2B It staggers me how unbelievably polarised B2B organisations have become when it comes to the maturity of their social media programmes. Twitter recently celebrated its 9th birthday, and while there are some organisations with a social media strategy mature enough to have fledgling social selling programmes, there are many others that have barely begun to […]
- Welcome to Break Neck Marketing! Welcome to Break Neck Marketing. In our very first episode, Nick and I talk about reinvention, emotional marketing, and the latest tech buzzword, Internet of Things! Break neck transcribed Video 1: Welcome to Break Neck Marketing The ‘it sounds like’ Joe: Well… Nick: Gimme a sound’s like Joe: (laughs), it sounds like, it sounds like […]
- Why is most personalisation so impersonal? Am I alone in thinking that, when I receive a “personalised” email from a brand – i.e. it greets me by name, it actually feels pretty impersonal? To me, “Hi Joe” just means I handed over my personal details to someone and now my name is sitting on their database waiting to be used in […]
- Be Brave. Be Disruptive. Brave /breiv/ (Adj) ready to face and endure danger or pain; showing courage. For the sake of this blog, I’m going to use the second part of the definition. To show courage. How many brands do we know that have been brave in this era of digital disruption? Not that many. To thrive and not […]
- 7 new social media platforms for your radar At MOI we’re always looking for new platforms that may have potential benefits as part of our innovation programme. Here some that caught our eye in 2014, and that we’re watching with keen interest to see how they fare. Ello Ello has been dubbed the “anti-facebook” social network. Chiefly because of three clear pledges its […]
- The C Word The word community gets bandied about far too much. Just a quick tour around facebook throws up countless brands that are using it as a term to describe what they’re doing there. And ok, they might be talking to a large group of people, and they’re probably encouraging some kind of interactivity by running competitions […]
- Six obvious things you should be doing in UX for B2B but probably aren’t I was recently at the B2B event hosted by Google and there were some definite key take-aways from the event. But one that struck me like a bolt of lightning was how mobile and video are creating waves in Digital, and most companies are yet to embrace it! But we already knew that, didn’t we? […]
- Google B2B B2B Marketing is changing. Is your business ready? B2B@Google will bring together B2B experts and your peers to inspire you to ignite change in your organization.
- Same sh*t. Different day. I did have another title for this blog: “Same same, but different”, but when I had a proper, honest think about it, I decided it was far too weak and didn’t get across what I really feel. Besides, you probably wouldn’t have clicked on it. I’ll politely call it Content Fatigue, but in truth, I’m […]
- Infographic: Social Media for Events Version 1 of our infographic please let us know what you’d add. Source: MOI Global Marketing Agency
Imagination & Graft
These are the ramblings of a semi literate individual trying to make sense of it all. I'm a digital and social type at a global marketing agency. I love creating things people want, giving them something to talk about.